Vondie Lozano, M.Div., Ph.D., CHt, Michael Newton Institute Life Between Lives® Facilitator
Discover Who You Are and Why You’re Here
Get a glimpse into the afterlife.
You may have heard of reincarnation and past lives. Life Between Lives picks up where they leave off. On the Other Side, we have jobs and connect with other souls. And then we come to Earth to learn and advance our soul’s development and take the experience back to the Other Side, our true home.
Discover why you chose this specific life and how it fits within a much bigger picture. Some describe LBL Hypnosis as a Near Death Experience without the death. You visit your immediate past life and then cross over into the afterlife where we are embraced with “pure love.”
Vondie is a Certified Life Between Lives® Facilitator with a background as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Psychology Professor. She was intrigued with hypnosis because it’s helped people have better relationships and live fuller lives. Although she is a licensed therapist, with a Doctorate and Masters degree from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California, she does not offer psychotherapy as part of her hypnosis sessions.
As an LBL Facilitator, Vondie has been Featured in:
As a Life Between Lives Facilitator, Vondie is your guide to help you discover what your soul does after you die and before you are born into a new life.
Connecting with souls in the afterlife was the only comfort Vondie found after suffering the personal loss of her beloved dog and then later — her disabled mother. In her previous experience as a therapist and Psychology Professor, she frequently worked with grief. She also helped people understand how many of their current issues related to earlier life events.
Today, Vondie has dedicated her career to helping people find their true life purpose using both Past Life Regression (PLR) hypnosis and Life Between Lives (LBL) hypnosis. She loves guiding people on their journey to the afterlife, our true home, where they discover how this life fits within all their lives.
Your Soul Journey
If you’d like to find out more about your soul journey, I’d love to hear from you – V.
Spiritualist Church of the Comforter, Part 1
My LBL Story
As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Vondie was Featured in:
Vondie Lozano Background
Certified Life Between Lives Hypnotherapist, Michael Newton Institute, 2017
Certified Hypnotherapist, International Hypnosis Federation, 2012
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 1991
University of La Verne, La Verne, CA. Instructor, Masters Counseling Program, 2003 – 2010
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA. Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, 1992 – 2001
Claremont Presbyterian Church, Claremont, CA. Director of Youth Ministry, 2004 – 2007
EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Ph.D. Marriage and Family Studies, School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA, 2002
M.Div. Marriage and Family Ministries, School of Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA, 1988
B.A. Psychology/Biblical Literature, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA, 1983
Research Grant: Center for Research on Ethics and Values, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA, 2000
Finding Mr. Right, Hearts Press, 2017
From Lea with Love, Life Between Lives Hypnosis, April 10, 2020
Ventura County Reporter, How Past Life Hypnosis Can Help with Life and Love, February 8, 2017
KABC Talk Radio, Romance: What Kills it and How to Get It. February 22, 2014
SheKnows, How Texting Can Ruin a Relationship, September 5, 2013
Cosmopolitan, 7 Signs He’s Not Ready to Commit, January 10, 2013
L.A. Parent, Is Holiday Spending the Grinch in Your Family? October 22, 2012
Wall Street Journal, Need Space in a Relationship? Just Don’t Say it That Way, June 19, 2012
Web Talk Radio, Getting Back in the Dating Game After Divorce, June 12, 2012
Glendora Patch, 10 Dating Tips to Help You Find Love, February 13, 2012
Techlicious, The Biggest Online Dating Red Flags, February 9, 2012
Shape, Popular Online Dating Sites: What You Need to Know, January 10, 2012
PODCASTS, PRESENTATIONS & WORKSHOPS
- Grief 2 Growth, Life Between Lives – Past Life Regression, July 7 2021
- Your Soul’s Journey through This Life and All Your Lives, Online, 2020
- Visit a Past Life and Meet Your Spirit Guide, Ventura, CA, 2018, 2019
- You Are Worthy of a Good Life and Good Love. Ventura Life and Love Hypnosis Meetup, Ventura, CA, 2017
- We All Need Each Other. Ventura Life and Love Hypnosis Meetup, Ventura, CA,
- New Year – New You. Ventura Life and Love Hypnosis Meetup, Ventura, CA, 2017
- Celebrate Being You in 2017. Mr. Right/Ms. Right Meetup, Ventura, CA, 2017
- Holiday Hypnosis Meetup. Ventura Life and Love Hypnosis Meetup, Ventura, CA, 2016
- What Would You Like to Attract Into Your Life? Ventura Life and Love Hypnosis Meetup, Ventura, CA, Monthly, 2015 – 2016
- How to Let Go of the Past So You Can Get Started on Your Future. Finding Mr. Right/Ms. Right Meetup, Ventura, CA, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016
- Help Me Help You. Group Online, 2011
- When You Can Forgive Yourself, It’s Easier to Forgive Your Ex. Village Book Shop, Glendora, CA, 2011
- How to Trust (Yourself) Again. Village Book Shop, Glendora, CA, 2011
- How to Let Go of the Past So You Can Get Started on Your Future. Village Book Shop, Glendora, CA, 2009, 2010
- What is Your Closeness Comfort Zone? Village Book Shop, Glendora, CA 2009
- How to Get the Love You Really Want. Village Book Shop, Glendora, CA 2009
- Are You an Introvert or an Extrovert? What Does That Mean for Your Relationships? Lay Counseling Program, Glenkirk Presbyterian Church, Glendora, CA, 2003, 2005, 2008
- Celebrate Yourself. Psi Chi National Honor Society, University of La Verne, La Verne, CA, 2007